GIWEP is short for
Gesellschaft für industrielle Wärme, Energie- und Prozeßtechnik m.b.H.
We are an independent and autonomous company. Since our foundation in 1987 we have been based in Mülheim on Ruhr.
The main emphasis of our work is the optimization of processes at thermal-metallurgical plants - in particular heating and heat treatment furnaces in steel and non-ferrous metal industry – regarding quality and efficiency of production as e. g.:
- Improvement and stabilization of product quality
- Increase of temperature uniformity within the material
- Optimization of plant throughput
- Flexibilization of production
- Reduction of energy consumption and material losses
- Workload reduction for the operating personnel
- Documentation of material properties and course of heating processes
Link: Flyer GIWEP