Process Control Systems
Our process control systems are using process data from the basic automation system as well as primary data of heating stocks from other sources in order to calculate heating stock related temperature curves by using a thermal model. Based on this, the production process will be controlled and optimized. Thereby following objectives can be achieved, i. a.:
· Fully automatic plant operation
· Very high and reproducible process and product quality
· Ultraflexible production
· Complete documentation of material temperatures
· Optimization of plant efficiency depending on production conditions
· Reduction of energy consumption
· Reduction of material loss
The hardware base always consists of current PC technology comprising the process control software which has been created by us in C++, C# or Java.
Integrated in the automation structure of the plant the process control systems belong to technological level-2-systems. The data exchange with other systems (e. g. basic automation, level-3-systems, production planning systems etc.) will be realized via network.
The visualization of our process control systems informs the operator on current process situation and offers the possibility to act on the process.
Via password protected user levels technological and administrative system modifications can be made and process results can be evaluated.
Furthermore, there is the possibility to integrate an offline-model for simulation of a production process, using the same model core as the online-model. It can be used for planning and optimization of the production process.
Due to modular construction our process control systems can be adapted to current plant configuration and functionally extended at any time.
With regard to application we distinguish following systems, i. a.:
· Furnace level-2 systems for reheating furnaces
· Furnace level-2 systems for heat treatment furnaces
· Level-2 systems for melting furnaces
· Level-2 systems for cooling plants