Reliable and exactly working measurement technology is the basis for the control of thermal-metallurgical processes.
Here different assignments occur, which exceed the installation of a bare measuring component by far.
Among others following tasks are to be worked on:
- Selection of suitable sensors and evaluation devices
- Selection of suitable measuring positions in the plant
- Configuration and parameterization of the measuring devices
- Processing and plausibility check of measurement values
- Determination and execution of maintenance measures for the preservation of the functionality and accuracy of the measurements
Based on our experiences regarding typical process values, as e. g.:
- Calorific value
- Fuel composition
- Waste gas composition
we perform the a. m. tasks for plant manufacturers and operators or support them in the respective jobs - both regarding installation of new plants and regarding the operation and modernization of existing plants.